September 23, 2012

#271 ~ COMBINE NATURE AND ART

Friday we went on a little fieldtrip with all of the firstgraders. We went to an outdoor museum called Insel Hombroich. It's very beautiful, and I'll show you pictures and give a more detailed information.
I decided to wear something comfy, and I went for these treggings. They're from H&M and they're SO comfortable! I wanted these for a month or so, and I finally got one. I'm also thinking about getting this in a teal color. A perfect fall basic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
purple treggings - H&M, blouse - ladysting, cardigan, scarf - H&M, necklaces - six, camerabag - newyorker, shoes - omodo

LOVE♥
and a special thanks to my sweetie Lauren for taking pictures again!  You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!