December 17, 2012

The Family Dinner

You're prepping in your room. You put on your cute dress that you and your grandma both love, you dance around to your favorite Christmas songs and you put on your make up. When you come downstairs you help your mom and grandma a bit in the kitchen. Everything smells amazing. 'Dinner is ready!'
Photobucket
made with polyvore

This is the type of style I would go for this Christmas, since I'm spending time with family. We always have a lovely dinner and after that we sit around the Christmas tree and open our presents.
I would go for items that are a bit fancy, but also comfortable. I think I might be doing some lace..

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. leuk gedaan!
    Ik vind je blog heel leuk,
    zou je die van mij een keer willen bekijken?

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!