December 15, 2012

The Fancy Christmas Party

That ultimate Christmas party. You start prepping hours in advance, put on your nice sheer tights, you do that perfect hairdo, put on your make up with some glitter for a special touch. And than, the dress. THE DRESS. Shopping for hours, searching through stores, encounting every rack, every hanger. Until you find the ONE. The one christmas worthy dress, that you can wear to your fancy Christmas bash.
Photobucket
made with polyvore

Just some inspiration for Christmas dresses. These are some dresses that I would pick out if I had that one special Christmas party. Superfancy, look your best. Unfortunately I don´t have one, but if I had I would definately go for one of these.

Which one is your favorite?

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. Wat leuk! Beide 'sweetheart' jurkjes vind ik echt prachtig :D

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!