December 13, 2012

The Hidden Castle

Backstory: last weekend I went to Amsterdam to do some shopping with my friend Leanne and my mom and aunt (who came for a visit yay)and I came across this store called Brandy Melville. I knew it from watching some Youtubers from the USA, but I never thought it was THAT awesome.

So I got this floral skirt there, and my jewellery. They had all different kinds of these skirts, but I loved this one the most. And my bangles are the best things ever in my opinion. I never really wear bracelets but I these I really like. I wore them pretty much all week, so it's really something.

When we went outside to take some pics, Floris and Lauren told be about this place nearby, and there's a castle. Whut?! Why didn't I know that? What a cool location and not far. I am so happy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
floral skirt, bracelets, tiny cross ring - brandy melville, blouse, think cardigan - H&M, shoulder bag - stylists own, ankle booties - dr. adams

Having fun in the woods ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket

LOVE♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh Brandy Melville is zo'n leuke winkel! Hele mooie outfit heb je aan :)

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit en mooie accessoires heb je om! :)

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicee meid!!

    www.nonchalanrebel.blogspot.com
    X Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  4. supermooie outfit, ik vind je rokje echt schattig! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!