January 16, 2013

Pink Dipdye

Pink hair. Yes, I've done it. It's not like I've been planning this out for weeks, wanting a pink dipdye, but I got a phonecall if I wanted to model for a hairdressers class about coloring. I had to think about it, but I decided to do it.
I still have to get used to it, but change is good and I really love the way it looks! It's so different! I love that it's a light pink and not a neon pink or something. I have to say, it is a bit hard to find an outfit with it, so I chose for something safe with very neutral colors.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
skirt - C&A, oatmeal sweater - forever21, cozy knit cardigan - H&M, lace up booties - omoda, swallow belt - primark

LOVE♥

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, you look so cute, love your entire look. I plan to do the same wiyh my hair soon. Would you like to follow each other? Your blog is great and I`ll be glad if we stay in touch.
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!