March 12, 2013

Spring Fling

Not like spring is very vivid out here. We had about 15 cm of snow this morning. Which is bad. Reeeaalllyyy bad. It's March, I want springtime! What perfect way to start browsing for spring wishes. What style do I want, which colors do I refer? These are my Spring Flings.

kimono jacket for those breezy days, I think these are so perfect! I have one and I love it but the colors remind me so much of fall!
a denim jacket, a basic that I have been missing in my closet.
platform shoes, I really really want the Wildfox x Jeffrey Campbell Lonestar, but to find some dupes or other platforms works for me.
cut out dresses! I loooooove those, so cute. When it's a bit colder, you can also wear a cute lace tank underneath, I think that that wil give a surprising effect.
gold bangles. I have my silver bangles and I love them, and since I never really love bracelets, this is special. So I need them in gold too!
a cute pair of sunglasses, for that spring sunshine.

LOVE♥

3 comments:

  1. Mooie items! Vooral dat allerlaatste jurkje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the of cut-out dresses featured here! i must find one for this spring season too!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great taste, love the items.
    You have a lovely blog, I followed you, hope you follow me too so we stay in touch.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!