I decided to do a little tag for you guys. A bit personal, so you have something to read before you go to bed. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I certainly did.
10 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I’m a bit addicted to sushi.
2. I’m seventeen years old.
3. I can be very impatient.
4. I had a pink dipdye once.
5. But I love being a blonde.
6. My favorite fairytale is Peter Pan.
7. I don’t have a favorite color, it changes all the time.
8. I don’t mind being alone sometimes, I’m quite good at it.
9. I have shoesize 38.
10. I’m an only child, no brothers or sisters!
9 THINGS I LIKE
1. Having those perfect afternoons with sunshine and doing nothing.
4. Graphic design.
5. Going crazy at parties.
6. Meeting new people.
7. Having the best of friends with whom you have the craziest little moments.
8. Sweaters and blouses.
9. Eyecontact with random people, and get a smile out of it.
8 THINGS I DON'T LIKE
1. Rude people
3. When you try everything and you just fail. Ugh frustration.
4. Having cold feet and just not being able to get them warmed up.
5. When you’re shopping and clothing items fall of the rack, I can’t stand that!
6. Stress, deadlines, all those things. But I dó like it when you get your deadline, but it just sucks to have to run around and be stressed out.
7. Rain. Just. No.
8. When people are disappointed in me.
7 PLACES I LIKE TO BE AT
2. My school
3. Out in the sun
4. Where my friends are
5. Cozy café’s
6. At my grandparents’ house
7. Our garden
6 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Be romantic. I am very very romantic, so I will melt for romantic guys.
2. Make me laugh. Obvious right?
3. Just be nice to people. Even for friends, I have the sweetest friends in the world.
5. I love having endless conversations about random stuff, or really serious stuff.
6. Make me feel at home.
5 PLACES I STILL WANT TO SEE
2. San Francisco
3. New York (already saw New York but I want to go back)
4. My apartment when I’m grown up and living on my own.
4 PEOPLE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. My mom
2. My dad
3. My aunt
4. My best friend who I have been friends with for about 15 years.
3 OF MY FAVORITE SONGS
I can’t decide, but these are some of my collection of favorites.
1. Clocks by Coldplay
2. I’m yours by Jason Mraz
3. She’s so Lovely by Scouting For Girls
1. To live happily ever after, find true love and all that cliché stuff. It’s true though.
2. To live in New York.
1 LAST WORD
Goodnight. I’m tired. I had about 5 hours of sleep last night. But it was a great one. Have a nice Sunday you guys, off to a new week!