May 20, 2013

OUTFIT The Wedding

A maxi dress for formal occasions. No, no prom, I had that last year. I went to a wedding yesterday! Well, actually, the party afterwards. It was a turkish wedding from a collegue. I thought it was special to see something so different from what I'm used to. The bride looked so beautiful! Congratulations dear!
I thought this was the perfect opportunity to wear my maxi dress, because it is too fancy for schooldays. Because a maxi dress is already the eyecatcher the rest of the outfit is simple. Just some cream colored items and my leopard flats for comfort and a bit of pattern.
 photo DSC_1269-1_zpsec41d8d6.jpg
 photo DSC_1264_zps07b14344.jpg
 photo DSC_1262_zps759d25ab.jpg
 photo collagemaxidress_zpsd6eeb704.jpg
 photo DSC_1272_zpsb272fc2e.jpg
dress - love, leopard loafers - primark, bag - superstar, cardigan - H&M

LOVE♥

2 comments:

Your words make my day!