June 15, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY Festival Season

When this post is online, I'm not here. You know why? I'm at PINKPOP! This is the longest and biggest anual rockfestival in the Netherlands, and I wanted to go for so long. And this year it's finally my time! I'm SO EXCITED. I can't even believe it. I'm going to see so many artists I want to see. FUN., Will and The People, Kings Of Leon, Lianne La Havas, Greenday, Kensington and many more.

I'm not going to wear something super fashionable since it's a festival where things might get dirty. Just some shorts and a tee, a backpack and a little belt purse thing for my money and phone. And, I got FUN. converse! Too fangirly? Oh well..
 photo DSC_0190-1_zps53e1b9ca.jpg
 photo DSC_0192-1_zps3242b492.jpg
 photo DSC_0193-1_zps16e92f60.jpg
 photo DSC_0194-2_zpsbe4b8fbb.jpg
 photo DSC_0198-1_zps1b716b1b.jpg
top - H&M, hoodie - H&M, shorts - cheap monday, camera - lomography, belt purse - from mom, backpack - primark

2 comments:

Your words make my day!