August 19, 2013

OUTFIT Favorite City Streets

First 'real' day back in school. I wanted to be little bit on the casual side, but still stand out a bit, so I chose for my discopants instead of plain jeans. My oh so soft Brandy Melville top to go with it and a loose cardi I got from my mom's closet.
I love this little street in our town (Eindhoven). It's in the centre and it's so cute with all kind of little boutiques and restaurants. When the sun is shining, I usually take a different route on my bike to town, just to bike through this little area.. It makes me happy ♥

 photo DSC_4233_zps4c28a757.jpg photo DSC_4219_zps938df8b2.jpg
 photo collagebacktoschool_zpse9ae0726.jpg
 photo DSC_4243_zpsa0d8bdb0.jpg
discopants - american apparel, top - brandy melville, leopard loafers - primark, bow - thrifted

3 comments:

  1. Echt een super mooie outfit!

    Love, Demi
    www.demiknightslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super mooie outfit! Die broek is zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankje! Ja klopt, ik speel samen met Thomas op de zaterdag op Appelpop om 2 uur. We spelen maar 1 nummer, dus ik zou wel op tijd komen haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!