October 23, 2013

OUTFIT Lille Deux

Wearing my new secondhand blouse on our third day in Lille. We had to pack, decided to see some shops (I went to a vintage shop and bought something awesome which I'll show you later) and go to a coffee house which appeared to have the best coffee in Lille. Well, it was fancy in there! Great coffee though.
I paired my vintage blouse with my H&M floral shorts, which I've for aged but I love it to death. I think it complements the color of the blouse well. Threw over a little cardigan for warmth and a more casual look. And of course the Clarks for my finishing touch!
 photo DSC_0084_zps6076f31a.jpg
 photo DSC_0088_zpsc023339a.jpg
 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps67f5232a.jpg
 photo DSC_0087_zps31065c0c.jpg
blouse - secondhand, shorts, cardigan - H&M, belt - thrifted, boots - clarks

9 comments:

Your words make my day!