October 21, 2013

OUTFIT Lille Une

First Lille outfit! I wore my comfy thrifted cardigan and my fairly new brandy skirt. I bought it online, secondhand. I still find it tricky to combine though, it's not as high waisted as I'm used to. But I love the texture. This outfit is full of different textures now that I mention it. Sometimes that gives your outfit a little something when your colorpalette is bit dull.
I loooove Lille's cute little streets, but the pavements are a bit tricky. I would not recommend walking there in heels, so my Clarks were perfect!
 photo DSC_0050_zps9e24c8be.jpg
 photo DSC_0042_zps77cfd2a6.jpg
 photo DSC_0052_zpsc6775c3e.jpg
 photo DSC_0054_zps59a24c70.jpg
 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps2e80d7d4.jpg
 photo DSC_0053_zpsf69a3233.jpg
blouse - H&M, suede skirt - brandy melville, cardigan, backpack - thrifted, boots - clarks

4 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke outfit. Je vestje is echt mooi en erg speciaal met die bloemetjes. Leuke schoenen ook. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw ik vind deze outfit prachtig!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit! Dat rokje is mooi zeg! En ben nog steeds helemaal weg van je vest haha. Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige combinatie! Je rokje is heel leuk en je vest is gewoon perfect!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!