February 14, 2014

The Hair story

 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps0dd69ad4.jpg
striped tee - vintage, cardigan - primark

To just get the obvious out of the way: I cut my hair! I HAD to go the hairdresser, my hair was getting really dry and rough and it just didn't look nice anymore. I wanted to chop just a bit off, but when I was there I thought, whatever. Let's just do a big chunk of hair and call it a day. Now it's healthy and waaaaaay easier to handle. I actually really love this new look, I think it suits me better. It makes me look more like my own age (I looked younger before, in my opinion). So yeaaaah that's the story about the hair thing.

 photo daisies_rij_zps611861e9.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Dit staat je zo super leuk!! :) Ik vind je haarkleur trouwens ook zo mooi! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I'm thinking of chopping a chunk of hair off, it's really long now (way past my shoulders), and actually starting to feel heavy on my head. I think I'll be inspired by you and have a haircut! http://janeheinrichs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I have to say I miss my long hair but seriously, short hair is SO much easier to handle. Love it girl! Your hair color is perfect :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!