March 4, 2014

Cold Summerday during Wintertime

 photo DSC_0174_zpsc2fe65c9.jpg
 photo DSC_0164_zps45d80df5.jpg
green sweater - pimkie, denim shorts - vintage levi's, leather jacket - from my aunt, headband - thrifted

Yes I AM going to be that person that starts talking about the weather, because it is worth mentioning. The weather today was AMAZING. I wish it could be like this for the rest of winter/spring and than let it go warmer slowly but surely.
I'm on my prespring break, or however you want to say it. Here in Brabant we call it Carnaval. Four days of absolute madness, dressing up and getting drunk basically. I'm not the greatest fan of this but it's fun to go out with friends.
ANYWAY, I had a great day with Floris today, making french toast for breakfast and walking around in the sun outside. And a lot of music. Great music. I wore my leather jacket since the weather was allowing me to.

 photo daisies_rij_zps611861e9.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Oehh carnaval in Brabant schijnt heel leuk te zijn! Iets wat ik ook nog een keer wil meemaken :) Wat een super mooie foto's! En ik hou ook zo van dit weer!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!