March 14, 2014

Some Analogue Photos

happy days with floris - I don't know who took this one but I love it! - beautiful blossom in our front garden
will and the people at pinkpop - long time ago, floris and eva and an old radio - cafe in amsterdam
pinkpop festival in 2013 - long long long time ago with lovely lauren - sunshine at the canal
at a fun gig, one foot custom shoes - the view from my room - will and the people gig in eindhoven


So I FINALLY let my film from my Diana mini develop. There's always that mixed feeling of anxiety, excitement and curiosity. The fear of failure is so big because you can't directly see what you've done when you took the picture.  I love the result though! These are some of my faves. As you can tell, I use my camera most when I'm at a gig or festival. The Diana Mini is so light, it's just perfect for the ocasion! The photo of our blossom tree is my favorite of them all.  
 photo daisies_rij_zps611861e9.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Wat een suuper leuke foto's! Echt super gaaf met dat effect van een oude camera! Ik wil er ook heel graag een maar ik doe het nu maar even met een wegwerpcamera, die geven opzich ook wel een leuk effect :) Echt super gave foto's!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!