July 16, 2012

#233 ~ NEW YORK: ANTHROPOLOGY

On our third night we went to the Chelsea Food Market. I read about that on the internet and I was determined to go. The first shop there was Anthropology and I LOVED it. This is the most beautiful store I have ever seen. And I'm not writing this for them or anything. It was a bit pricy for me, but still, so cool!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Look at all these cute diaries, I really melt for those, I HAVE to have them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Again, bookies and stuff.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
See the lamp with the flowers? So beautiful, but I couldn't afford it. It would have been so perfect in my room!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Eyecandy!

Ofcourse I did buy something, I couldn't just walk out with empty hands. As I said, I really love books and papers and stuff like that, little diaries. I bought these 5 books/notes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm going to use the 'think, write, create' book as my new diary. The rest is for fun, just to have. Ofcourse I'm going to use the To-Do note and Pack This! note, so cute and practical!

And now my new love. Extremely heavy and a pain to have carried around for the rest of the evening and the Chelsea Food Market, but so pretty. A huge key that will hold my necklaces!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yay!

I'll also show you some pictures from the market, and ofcourse the rest of our days!

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!