March 8, 2013

Spring Picknick

Spring is soooooo close! I even had a summerfeeling when Floris and I went to have a picknick by the castle last tuesday. I love those lazy afternoons when the only thing you do is enjoying the sun and having great conversations. Tuesday was that day, it was all perfect! Weird how the weather, which we can't do ANYTHING about, can change the way we feel.
I wore my mint green sweater from Zara, that color just screams spring to me and therefore it's one of my favorite colors. And I wore my leopardprint loafers from Primark again! Paired with some silver accessoires to match the cool tone of my sweater.
I shouldn't enjoy the spring weather too much, this weekend it will be freezing again.. -__-
 photo DSC_0042_zps49837eb7.jpg
 photo DSC_0045-2_zps2b41d294.jpg
 photo DSC_0035_zpsbc652a0d.jpg
 photo DSC_0043_zps5399074d.jpg
 photo outfitspring_zpsf928c545.jpg
 photo DSC_0047-1_zpscaeca33f.jpg
mint sweater - zara, skirt - H&M, tribal necklace - kijkshop, key necklace - six, rings - H&M and lucardi, leopard loafers - primark

LOVE♥

6 comments:

  1. Ohmy!! You look so sweet with this outfit :)



    www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!
    Do you like to follow each other?
    Let me know...
    expressyourself.paolalauretano

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really see the Spring when I see those pictures ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures!
    I have a beginning fashionblog and it would mean a lot to me if you could check it out and if you like, follow! thanks xx

    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!