August 26, 2013

OUTFIT Brandy Melville Cut Out Dress

Last Brandy Melville item to feature on my blog, and also my favorite. THE DRESS. I wanted this specific type dress from Brandy for sooo long now. It's so flowy and airy, perfect for summerdays and I always want to twirl and twirl around in this.
The dress is a little bit short so I wore a tight jersey skirt underneath and, again, a black lace bandeau top to cover up. To make the loop a bit more romantic I chose a cute headband with tiny little roses, I also have a big one, but I felt a bit overdressed wearing that one to school.
And, let's talk about my necklace. This part is SO corny but Lauren and I always say we are each others opposites, she's black, I'm white etc. Kind a like yin yang. So when I saw this friendship necklace at Claire's I just had to get it!
 photo DSC_4201_zps8eae6782.jpg
 photo DSC_4194_zpse11ac7f9.jpg
 photo DSC_4206_zps343332a2.jpg
 photo collageyinyang_zps77a59256.jpg
 photo DSC_4207_zpsbfe61d67.jpg
dress - brandy melville, necklace - Claire's, headband - bijous brigitte

10 comments:

  1. super mooi jurkje! mooie outfit!

    xxx

    Anouk

    P.s.
    doe jij al mee aan mijn giveaway? :)
    www.stylememories.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermooi jurkje! :) Heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoo wauw echt een super leuke outfit! Helemaal mijn ding. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah wauw! Dat jurkje is echt geweldig, dankje Brandy voor je bestaan haha. Staat je echt heel mooi! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staat echt heel mooi dat jurkje! Volg je mij al? Morgen heb ik een winactie waarbij je een rosĂ©gouden armband van €50 kunt winnen. Kijk even als het je wat lijkt:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi jurkje, staat je goed!

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little dress and headband :)
    xx

    www.cuteandwild.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am crazy about this brand, but its price always disappoints me. I am wondering if you tell me any store dealing in this brand and also offers international shipping services.
    Zara shop

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!