September 2, 2013

Favorite Moments of AUGUST

August flew by! It's september already, which means it's my birthday in less than weeks, whoohooo! Last month was fun but also weird, going back to school, new class, everything feels different. But luckily I've got my friends by my side and a lot of cats this month to cheer me up.
 photo collage_zpsa762b1a9.jpg
cup of coffee drawing - wearing the clarks out - cleaned up room - kittyyyy cat
lovely flowers from our garden - I'm a cat today - raining - new shoes
CAT. CHOCOLATE. - cat drawing - first day of school, wait, what?! - jeans and tee day
cat diary - when 15:00 still feels like morning - studying typography - in bed feeling happy over a perfect day


2 comments:

  1. Leuk foto overzichtje! Jij kan echt mooi tekenen! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's! Je tekening is supermooi!

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!