September 1, 2013

OUTFIT Shorts in White

It's always nice having a little meet up with friends in the afternoon. Floris was in town again! Since he was with us, I thought it was the perfect oppurtunity to ask him if he wanted to take my outfit pics.
I'm wearing my new lace shorts, I love them! I paired them in quite a simple outfit, with my favorite grey cropped sweater and my clarks.
I love the blossom tree in the background! It's probably not blossom but it reminds me of it. It matches my shorts! Some flowers fell of and I put them onto my shoes, and Lauren decorated Eva and her Doc's, which I thought looked perfect.
 photo DSC_4368_zpsb65f4fe3.jpg
 photo DSC_4363_zpsd27f1dd5.jpg
 photo DSC_4365_zpsab2c6a7e.jpg
 photo collagelaceshorts_zpsf017e839.jpg
 photo DSC_4383_zps048f10b2.jpg
 photo DSC_4381_zps2552b784.jpg
shorts - queen of the south, sweater - nafnaf, boots - clarks originals, necklace - flying tiger, cross ring - brandy melville, Eva's boots - dr. martens

8 comments:

  1. The blossom tree on the back ground is really gorgeous, what was that? Wonderful pictures, I enjoyed each of them) This grey sweater works so good with lacy shorts) Nice!!!
    Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to tell you, I have no idea what kind of tree that is, but I love them! Thank you for your sweet comment, it made my day!

      Delete
  2. Echt een hele schattige outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decorated Docs look beautiful. I also love the simple feather necklace. It just goes so well with the mix of hard and soft with the grey sweater and the docs. I'm currently on the look out for something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The docs are not mine, they are from a friend of mine. I'm wearing Clarks in this outfit! Love docs too though!

      Delete

Your words make my day!