January 15, 2014

Fake Roses in a Cotton Bag

 photo DSC_0504_zpse55c1f28.jpg
 photo DSC_0538_zpsb5d8eeab.jpg
 photo 99d78e18-211e-4867-be04-a95c4e92b116_zpsb3bc8a94.jpg
 photo DSC_0501_zps564548a7.jpg

I posted a photo of roses in my cotton bag this monday on Instagram. No, I did not get them from someone special or a romantic stranger, I bought them myself and they are fake. Because.. I wanted to make some new floral hair accessories like crowns or those cute rose elastics that you put around your bun or ponytail. This is what I first came up with, a romantic floral crown in cool tone colors. It's still a bit rough and unfinished but I wanted to post it still, just because I love it.
I guess I do really like the look of roses in a dirty cotton bag..

 photo daisies_rij_zps611861e9.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's! Ik vind dat soort bloemenkransen ook zo leuk staan, het doet me ook wel denken aan Tyler Oakley (als je hem misschien kent). Die derde foto is echt super gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were from Eindhoven... If I knew I would have told you.... I went there to visit a friend that was working there and it is such a lovely city... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noooo, such a shame, we could have met or something! Well, maybe if we're lucky, some other time! I'm glad you liked Eindhoven, it's such a nice city, sometimes it doesn't even feel like a city more like a small village because everyone seems to know everyone somehow. And just the look of it and being a student in Eindhoven is so great!

      Delete

Your words make my day!