January 23, 2014

More Drama

 photo PicMonkeyCollage2_2_zps4f44546e.jpg
 photo DSC_0032_1_zps4885158e.jpg

 photo DSC_0047_zpsf8356d5e.jpg photo DSC_0081_1_zps3996b44f.jpg



































Since my style has been more 'casual' and laid back lately I thought: why not do something with a little more drama: the velvet dress. I hadn't worn it yet, how SPECIAL. Slouchy cardigan for dressing it down (don't want to look like I'm going to a fancy event when I'm just at school) and my hat for.. well I don't know. Do you need a good reason to put something on your head? I don't think you do.
Lauren and I decided to get a little bite at La Place and we got distracted by the ever so charming sale. Not great for my resolution to spend less money.

OH AND. NOT WEARING THE DOC MARTENS. I missed them right away when I stepped out of the house..

 photo daisies_rij_zps611861e9.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Suuuper mooie outfit en ook leuke foto's! Die velvet dress is echt heel gaaf en staat leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!
    maybe we can follow each other?let me know!!
    http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could see the whole dress! You already look so sweet in these pictures tho ;)

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!