February 5, 2014

Just a great weekend

 photo DSC_0009_zps96d46bfa.jpg photo DSC_0021_zpsc6d348fa.jpg
black velvet skirt - marshall's, striped tee and cardigan - thrifted, boots - dr. martens, scarf - no idea really

How are you all doing? I'm kinda busy still, but I had a really great weekend! Ofcourse, working was a bit less exciting but after work last saturday I went to my friend Eva's house to celebrate she lives in my city now. She got her own dormroom and it's cute and tiny but cute. She collects corny kitsch cups and plates.
On sunday we went to a Vintage Per Kilo sale in our town. Basically a space filled with clothingracks full of vintage goods. It was lovely but also time consuming and we had a difficult time deciding what to get (you will see my treasures later). We were on a budget and when your items are just a bit too heavy you have put things back etcetera. But it was a sunny day, I saw my friends the entire weekend and I even got time to take some pictures with the bright sunshine outside.

 photo daisies_rij_zps611861e9.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Mooie outfit! Klinkt als een super weekend! Werken vind ik ook altijd een beetje jammer haha.. Vintage per kilo heb ik wel eens van gehoord, klinkt echt leuk! Ben benieuwd naar je aankoopjes :) Leuk trouwens die foto's zo! Liefs

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!